Thursday, December 29, 2005

HTML What???

Ok, having only ever played with html once, putting a pic of Earthpig and me for my profile was daunting to say the least. TJ very nicely sent me wonderful directions and I followed them exactally. Well, I had to resize my pic, my FrontPage never came up with how large the pic was. So, it was trial and error, size and resize, cut and paste and VOILA! I have a pic on my web page. Horray!! Thanks TJ and Geek for their help. I would have never been able to do that. I think I will go look at my html for dummies this week and see what else I can learn.

Our trek takes us north this w/e to visit the Fozzie and Jinx. We will see what other trouble we can get ourselves into.

Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 29/12/05 11:04, Blogger Bluejinx said...

Pretty!! Now come up here and let us whoop your ass playing "Scene It".

Love,

Jinx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home