Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ok, so here we are, 0830 Tuesday morning. I don't have to work so why am I awake? Well Momma and Daddy are here and we are going to make cookies. This is a yearly tradition. Momma and Daddy, who live in western PA travel to Columbus, OH, St. Louis, MO, Dallas, TX, Tampa, FL, Augusta, GA, Sumter, SC and then home again. Why??? So Momma can roll out 3018 cookies, each of her children can decorate them, and Daddy can cook them. These are the BEST cookies ever. My Grandmother used to make them. You can eat a dozen at one sitting. They are wonderful.

So, why am i sitting here typing on my computer and not getting ready for the great cook-off? Well, the house is cleaned, well the part you can see. The dough is mixed, you have to do this ahead of time. All is ready for the onslaught. We are making 2 batches today, which is about 65 dozen. I know this sounds like a lot, but I have to send some to my daughter, who will be referred to as Piglet #1, it will be explained in the next post, take some to Jinx, also explained in the next post, and share with friends.

So, now that I have posted the first post, which wasn't really a rant, we shall see how it goes. This should make Jinx happy, she called me last night and told me I had to get one of these because Combat Mom had one too. So here goes. Post number one: DONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home