Tuesday, December 06, 2005

So who is who...

Just so there is little confusion an explanation of who is who: Earthpig would be my husband, TET, is me, it means The Evil Twin, (check out Jinx’s and TJ’s site for explanation) Piglets 1, 2, and 3 would be our children. Jinx is a good friend as is TJ. Their husbands are Fozzie and The Geek respectively. Surlymon is Jinx’s son. CombatMom is another friend. Anyone else should be described as we go along.

Jinx is the one who started this blog thing. She, I think, started reading them and then decided to make one of her own. She got TJ in on hers and they started posting. I started commenting. Things got interesting. Then CombatMom got one, a blog, and Jinx called and said I should get one too. So here I am, not too sure what I am doing and bothering Jinx in the process. Who knows where it will go from here. This could get interesting. It could bet boring.

1 Comments:

At 7/12/05 12:34, Blogger Tj said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm sure your blog will be entertaining, your comments always are. However, I thought we had bought the sole options of running your posts in our blog. Apparently Jinx left some loophole in the contract. Darn. I guess I'll have to start wrting again; I planned to use your posts to make up for my laziness. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home